Friday, December 28, 2007

Hi all, there is a reason for my long silence. Shortly after leaving Atlantic City I had a hard drive failure so I lost my files and could not use the computer. I now have a new hard drive and am back up and running.
I am now docked in Brunswick Georgia until after the holidays when I will continue my journey south. Updates to follow, in the meantime I hope everyone is having a safe and Merry Christmas. I was able to return to Chicago for Christmas and stayed with my friends Mike and MJ. They had a house full of relatives and friends and we all had a good time.

3 comments:

OldSarg said...

You have a great log going. Are you going to update the time that was missed? When you enter the date can you use calendar days instead of numbers?

Unknown said...

HI
SKIP! Long time no hear! I finally got your address correct. I'm happy to read that you're doing great. Larry and I are sooooooooo jealous!!! Just wanted to drop a line and wish you a happy new year.Stay in touch, Skip and be safe.
Vikki and Larry

Claudine said...

Skip - Hi!
Just got off the phone with Vikki! We have been wondering about your long silence. I am happy to hear that you are sound and safe and enjoying your dream trip. I would love to hear about all your adventures along your passages. Happy New Year to you and best regards from Chicago.
Claudine